ELMA St. Petersburg Center (Electronics Management) LLC is a Russian research and technological company which develops, manufactures and delivers technological processes, concentrates of chemical solutions, chemical and electroplating equipment for manufacture of printed circuit boards.
Director General – Valentin Alexandrovich Tereshkin, Candidate of Science (Engineering)
- In 1973 he graduated magna cum laude from one of the oldest technological higher educational establishments of the country – Leningrad Institute of Technology named after Lensovet.
- From the age of 18 he has been working in the field of electrical chemistry.
- For over 20 years he headed the department of printed circuit boards at R&D company “Avangard”, Chief Technologist of the industry.
- There are over 50 inventor’s certificates and patents to his credit.
- Winner of the Council of Ministers’ award for introduction of new machinery.
- Specialist – consultant in the field of chemical and electroplating technologies used in manufacture of printed circuit boards, chip assembly and plastics.
ELMA St. Petersburg Center (Electronics Management) LLC specializes in the field of:
- Development of engineering and investment projects for setting up and renovation of shops and sections of printed circuit boards’ manufacture;
- Development and implementation of printed circuit boards’ manufacture processes complying with Russian and world standards;
- Development and production of chemical compositions for technological processes’ implementation;
- Development and manufacture of chemical and electroplating vertical lines of “Elgamet” series;
- Development and manufacture of vertical jet installations of “Elrachim” series for different treatments of printed circuit boards;
- Development and manufacture of etching installations with solution regeneration system and copper utilization of “Elrachim” series;
- Delivery of equipment, auxiliaries and tools for printed circuit boards manufacture;
- Operative consulting, technical training and information support through innovations of the leading printed circuit board market participant